- Industry Offerings
- About Us
- Corporate Insights
The embedded devices space is being shaped by three key trends of technology convergence, application specialization, and seamless interconnectivity. The concurrent interplay of these forces has led to tightly integrated solutions which necessitate close collaboration between the semiconductor chipset vendors, the device OEMs, the network/cloud infrastructure vendors, and application ISVs. This convergence necessitates organizations to have value-chain partnerships and multi-technology expertise to deliver technology enabled systems and platforms to customers faster without compromising on quality. At the same time, increasing product complexity, reducing R&D budgets and shrinking timelines have mandated product test programs to achieve higher efficiencies.
Sasken Finland's Testing services in the embedded and communications space along with partnerships across leading ecosystem players and customers across the value chain makes Sasken Finland a trusted partner in specialized and independent testing. Sasken Finland services include testing and validation across product life cycles covering platform software testing, application testing, and device and hardware testing. Sasken Finland test offering portfolio extends to managed test services, test consultancy services, test execution, automation, and test case development services.
- Electronics – R&D test system
- RF, Antenna – anechoic chamber with SATIMO measurement systems
- EMC, ESD – 2D EMC scanner and ESD test device
- Environmental – Environmental test chambers
- Mechanical – Drop tester, keyboard testers
- Functional and Acceptance
- Test automation
- NFC pre-certification test-lab
- Audio device quality and performance testing
- Acoustic testing for audio hardware and software