- Industry Offerings
- About Us
- Corporate Insights
At Sasken we work with variety of digital services and product engineering projects across the whole stack. Quite literally: Our services include HW design, low-level/embedded SW, middleware and applications.
As an Fullstack Developer, your playground would be to design and create amazing applications and services for end-users to be used via browsers, mobile apps or any other devices. We are primarily looking for an experienced fullstack developer, but based on your interest and experience, you can also take a deeper dive into web services and databases.
In this role, you will develop web applications in our customer projects. You will be involved in planning and kicking off new projects, sprint planning and implementing the app. You will be interacting with internal and external stakeholders in all phases of the project.
To succeed in this role, you have:
- Extensive experience in designing and building apps and services with Kotlin/React
- Good understanding of UI design principles and guidelines
- Track-record of released containers in Docker
- Good knowledge and experience in modern REST API design patterns and architecture
- Proactive attitude and good communication skills both in Finnish and English
Test automation know-how is considered as a huge plus.
Please send your CV and your application (including your salary expectations) directly to jobs dot finland @ sasken dot com.